Members’ Meeting Sept. 8, 2020
Please view the September 8, 2020 GOCCNJ Members’ Meeting with panelists:
- Michael Gusmano, PhD, MA (Rutgers School of Public Health and the Hastings Institute)
- Davis Baird (Coalition to Transform Advanced Care)
- Sage Rosenthal (Coalition to Transform Advanced Care)
During the hour, we will:
- Discuss how serious illness and end-of-life care are being impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and a national reckoning with racial injustice
- Explore best practices (policies/programs) and identify new opportunities to improve access to, and quality of, advance care planning, hospice & palliative care services in NJ
As an agent of change. Join the Goals of Care Coalition of New Jersey to help improve end of life care for patients and families.
As a supporter of our efforts. We depend on the generosity of our donors to help the sickest and most vulnerable New Jerseyeans get the care they need and no less, and the care they want and no more. Donate today to help us provide critical information to patients and families and raise our voice with local, state and federal policy makers.